Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Wireless momentary switch

Critchels

Jun 27, 2023
Does anyone know where I can get a wireless momentary switch that operates at low voltages (around 3 to 4.5V)?

Basically I am building a circuit and what I want to be able to do is operate a switch from a distance. There are batteries already in the other components so I could use the power from that (hence 3 - 4.5v power source), but the switch needs to be held for a few seconds and then turned off. Quite specific I know!

There must be a wireless, time adjustable momentary relay out there somewhere but I can't find one and don't really know what to google!

Any help would be great, thanks

John

camerart

Aug 18, 2010
Does anyone know where I can get a wireless momentary switch that operates at low voltages (around 3 to 4.5V)?

Basically I am building a circuit and what I want to be able to do is operate a switch from a distance. There are batteries already in the other components so I could use the power from that (hence 3 - 4.5v power source), but the switch needs to be held for a few seconds and then turned off. Quite specific I know!

There must be a wireless, time adjustable momentary relay out there somewhere but I can't find one and don't really know what to google!

Any help would be great, thanks

John
Hi C,
I use HC-12 radios for this type of thing.
I use PICs but a mosfet connected to an Arduino witl do it.
A small PIC can have 8xlegs.
C

kingcrediepcb

Mar 24, 2023
Hi John,

Maybe it is your need. I find it in amazon. Please see the description.
If it is wrong, please forgive me. :)
Linda

product.png

bidrohini

Feb 1, 2023
I think you can make yourself something like this: https://www.pcbway.com/project/shar...nnels_Wireless_Switcher_Circuit_f4e91277.html

It is a full-featured four channels wireless switcher device that can be paired with the majority of 433MHz or 315MHz wireless remotes in the market. The board can store up to 80 remote control buttons/codes (20 remotes with four buttons) in its EEPROM memory. You can easily record, delete, decode, and assign any individual remote-control button.